Have questions about our asset recovery or are you looking to recycle computers for your organization? SAMR is here to provide answers!
Some popular questions are listed below
- Is there security at the facility?
- Our facility is gated and equipped with alarm systems, keycard access, security personnel, and an extensive security camera system to protect your materials and data.
- Does SAMR provide estimates?
- Yes, with the click of a quote button or a simple phone call we provide fast estimates.
- Where is SAMR located?
- Our corporate headquarters is located in Lakewood, New Jersey. Our electronic waste recycling facility allows us to process millions of pounds of electronic waste yearly.
- Does SAMR offer nationwide service?
- With access to a fleet of dependable trucks and trailers, SAMR is capable of servicing clients nationwide.
- How is my equipment kept secure?
- Each vehicle is equipped with a GPS tracking system that enables our logistics coordinator to track the truck at all times.
- How do I arrange for a pickup?
- For “live load” pickups we offer “no hassle” service because our crews do all the work. We remove and pack your equipment on pallets that we supply; allowing your staff to stay focused on your company’s core business.
- Does SAMR provide an inventory listing?
- We can provide a full inventory listing of your equipment upon request.
- What does SAMR recycle?
- SAMR will recycle any equipment with a plug or battery such as laptops, desktops, servers, printers, monitors, televisions, cell phones, networking equipment, keyboards, mice, batteries, wires and cables, etc.